Conditions posted: 26.05.2020
Conditions entered into force: 26.05.2020
Cookies are small text files that the website stores on the Visitor’s computer or mobile device when the Visitor visits the website. This allows the website to remember the Visitor’s activities and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) for a longer period of time so that the Visitor does not have to re-enter them when he/she revisits the website or moves from one page to another. Cookies are not dangerous for your computer.
There are two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies remain permanently in the cookie file on the user’s computer. They can be used, for example, to identify the user as a repeat visitor to the website and to adapt the content of the website to the user’s needs or to collect statistics.
- Session cookies are temporary and disappear when the user leaves the website or closes their browser. Session cookies may be used to enable certain functions of the website, such as requesting a service or product, etc.
Examples of data we may collect:
- browser information
- operating system information
- IP address
- pixel tags and other technologies
- access to the page
- geographical location
- time of visit
- behavior of the visit
- a reference to a website, application, or service
- aggregated information
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your web browser, you can block cookies in part or in full. Cookies can also be removed after they have already been stored in your web browser.
Both operations can be accessed through web browser settings, and how you do this depends on which web browser you are using.
To learn more about how to do this in your web browser, use the browser’s help function or read more at http://www.aboutcookies.org/.